Travel light and avoid delays. You can review the list of allowed objects here.
At the airport and during the flight, the use of a double mask or a mask with a high filtration capacity (N95, KN95, FFP2 or KF94) is required, except for children under two years of age.
Social distancing, not less than one meter.
Do not go to the airport with companions, except for people who need special assistance.
If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19 or physical discomfort, do not go to the airport. Contact your airline to reschedule your flight.
Check-in electronically before going to the airport.
Jorge Chávez airport operates 24 hours a day.
Only passengers whose flight is scheduled within the next 2 hours if it is a domestic flight and 3 hours if it is an international flight will be able to enter the terminal. You will not be allowed to enter the airport before the indicated time.
All passengers must wear a double mask at all times.
To enter the airport, all passengers must present their identity document (physical) and their boarding pass or reservation, preferably electronically.
Body temperature will be measured upon entering the terminal. Passengers with a temperature greater than 38°C will not enter.
The entrance to the airport is done as follows:
SHIPMENT PROTOCOL SHIPMENT PROTOCOL
- Pedestrian entrance: Gates 1 and 2. (next to the Faucett InOutlet)
- Vehicle access through the freeway: only to drop off passengers. Without cost.
- To enter the terminal, check the corresponding door.
- Passengers with hold luggage, entry is through gates 7 and 9.
- Passengers with hand luggage, gate 11.
- Passengers with preferential attention, door 8.
With your boarding pass in hand, proceed to the lounge entrance. Swipe your boarding pass through the reader machine. (TUUA)
In the security controls, they will give the instructions to the passenger so that he complies with the location of his belongings in the appropriate place, prior to the inspection.
The use of trays is only for items outside of your carry-on luggage such as clothing or large electronic items. Minor items such as watches, bracelets, cell phones must be included in carry-on baggage.
It is not necessary to remove footwear.
At the time of boarding, the line will be made respecting the social distancing marked on the floor signage.
Passengers must pass their boarding pass through the reader machine to avoid contact and exchange of documents with airline personnel.
When boarding, the passenger must follow the security protocols. On international flights, in addition, the airline will request the necessary documents for your flight:
If you need to check-in, you can do it at the counter of your airline, if not, go to the entrance to board.
After each flight, the boarding lounges are disinfected.
- Each passenger is responsible for reviewing the requirements of the country of destination.
On international flights to enter Peruvian territory, the passenger must present to the airline, in their country of origin:
- Peruvians, resident foreigners and non-resident foreigners aged 12 years and over whose final destination is the national territory, as passengers and regardless of the country of origin, must prove that they have completed the dose of vaccine against COVID-19, fourteen ( 14) days before boarding at your point of origin; failing that, they can present a negative molecular test with a result date no greater than 72 hours before embroidering at their point of origin. Those under twelve years of age only need to be asymptomatic to board. Those people who show symptoms when entering national territory enter mandatory isolation, according to regulations on the matter.
- Peruvian passengers and resident foreigners from the Republic of South Africa and the Republic of Botswana, or who have made a stopover in these places, must prove that they have completed, in Peru and/or abroad, their vaccination schedule against COVID-19. 19 and have a negative molecular test with a result date of no more than 48 hours before boarding at their point of origin. The entry into the national territory of non-resident foreigners from the Republic is suspended until January 2, 2022. from South Africa and the Republic of Botswana, or who have made a stopover in these places in the last 14 days.
- The National Health Authority is empowered to take molecular tests (PCR) for passengers arriving in the country, establishing complementary health measures for positive cases among those from countries with cases of community infection due to the variants of concern of the disease. COVID-19, or who have made a stopover in these places.
- If you have had the disease, you must present a health document from the country of origin that certifies the discharge status of COVID-19 in the period of up to 3 months prior to the trip.
- The “Electronic Sworn Declaration of Health, and commitment to carry out the isolation or quarantine of the traveler”, which can be found on the website of the National Migration Superintendence (http://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/)
- Both documents mentioned above must be kept since they can also be requested in Peruvian territory.
As of December 10, 2021, passengers of the national air transport service over 18 years of age, in the four (4) alert levels, will only be able to board if they prove their full dose of vaccination in Peru or abroad; failing that, they can present a negative molecular test with a result date no older than 72 hours before boarding.
Passengers passing through Peru on connecting flights must present a negative molecular test only if the country of destination requires it.
Passengers on connecting flights must always wear a double mask.