an Open Access Journal by MDPI
Infrastructures is an international, scientific, peer-reviewed open access journal on infrastructures published monthly online by MDPI. The journal collaborates with the Spanish Road Technology Platform /Plataforma Tecnológica Española de la Carretera (PTC). Infrastructures is affiliated to International Society for Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Transport Infrastructures (iSMARTi).
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, ESCI (Web of Science), Inspec, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore – Q2 (Building and Construction)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 12.9 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.