|Deadline to submit papers: December 15, 2021.
>> Register and submit your paper here.
International Society for Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Transport infrastructures (iSMARTi) & Construction and Management Institute (Instituto de la Construccion y Gerencia, ICG) are pleased to invite you to the 5th International Conference on Transportation Infrastructure in Lima-Peru from 10 to 13 August 2022.
Conference Theme and Technical Papers
Knowing our Transport Infrastructure Assets: Investing with Wisdom The primary focus of 5-ICTI will be on how to apply knowledge acquired through experience and research to make wiser decisions to maximize social, economical, and environmental benefits. All topics related to sustainable planning, design, construction, maintenance, and rehabilitation of Transportation infrastructure including Airports, Pavements, Bridges, Highways Ports, Railroads are welcome.
The conference calls for papers on best practices, research findings, and case studies for technical topics related to:
- Advanced engineering methods to support sustainable infrastructure.
- Big data and machine learning techniques applied to infrastructure.
- Climate change and net-zero energy balanced solutions.
- Digital twin model systems for infrastructure applications.
- Electrical cars and automated vehicles.
- Emerging technologies to collect and process data, analyze, and manage infrastructure.
- Decision-making methods to prioritize investments.
- Innovative performance modeling techniques.
- Life cycle cost analysis under uncertainty.
- Maintenance and rehabilitation effective strategies.
- Pavement and bridge management systems.
- Recycle materials and new environmental-friendly products.
- Risk assessment, resiliency, and mitigation strategies.
- Safety policies and applications.
- Smart cities.
CALL FOR PAPERS
You can download the format from here:
|2021||2021 June||June 18, 2021||Extra Early Payment|
|2021||2021 December||December 15, 2021||Papers due|
|2022||2022 February||February 17, 2022||Extra Early Payment Finish|
|February 18, 2022||Standard Early Payment|
|2022||2022 March||March 1, 2022||Papers accept/reject|
|2022||2022 April||April 1, 2022||Authors payment finish|
|2022||2022 May||May 18, 2022||Exhibition Presentation (PowerPoint)|