The Instituto de la Construcción y Gerencia ICG, is pleased to invite professionals and students to participate in the Specialized Course “Design and Construction of Asphalt Pavements”, a valuable and indispensable course for the Professional Practice.
Course of 24 hours of classes.
Teaching hours include homework, evaluations, class review, etc. as appropriate to the course.
Course 100% in Spanish.
– History of pavements
– Structure that makes up the road
– Structure of a pavement
2. Asphalt Mix
– Use of asphalt mixtures in road construction
– Properties of asphalt mixtures
– Properties for wearing courses
– Properties of asphalt mixes for wearing courses
3. Types of Asphalt Mixes
– Modified asphalt mixes
– Drainage mixes
– High modulus asphalt mixes
– Warm asphalt mixes
4. Types of Pavement Failures
– Types of pavement failure
– Types of Tests
5. Asphalt Mix Design in Peru
– Theoretical design or characterization of asphalt mixtures
– Design of asphalt mixtures by the Marshall Method
– Asphalt Emulsions
– Asphalt emulsions
– Manufacture of asphalt emulsions
– Classification of asphalt emulsions
– Asphalt emulsion quality
– Modified asphalt emulsions
– Other emulsion functions
7. Quality Control in the Production, Laying and Construction of Asphalt Pavements
– What is quality control?
– QA Objectives
– QA – Quality Assurance. Mix design protocol
– Start of placement / Bonding or priming irrigation
– Laying of asphalt binder
Dra. Ing. Lucía Sáez Alván
Civil Engineer UNI. Civil Engineer. PhD in Civil Engineering and Master in Transportation Engineering from the University of Sao Paulo – Brazil. She worked at the MTC as a specialist in Soils and Pavements and Construction and Quality Control of Pavements. Within her professional work she has been Technical Advisor of Asphalts, External Advisor of Repsol YPF-Asphalts, Infrastructure Manager of CORPAC and Head of the Quality Control Area of the company CONCAR S.A. She works as a Consultant specialized in Pavements.
.:. REGISTRATION PRICING
|General||US$ 150||US$ 140||US$ 130|
|Students||US$ 130||US$ 120||US$ 110|