Topics can be presented in the following specialties:
|Asphalt Pavements||Concrete Pavements||Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design|
|Road Concessions||Road Maintenance, Rehabilitation, and Management Systems||Performance Modeling and Management Tools|
|Road Geometric Design and Tools||Transportation Safety, Policies, and Applications||Airport|
|Intelligent Transportation||Smart Cities and BIM||Risk Assessment and Mitigation (RIDNAIC)|
- 1. Call for papers: Until December 31, 2022.
- 2. Registration of papers approved by the ICTI Committee: Until January 20, 2023.
- 3. Exhibition of registered papers for the ICG Virtual Classroom: Until February 20, 2023.
- 4. Publication of Winners: March 20, 2023.
- 5. MPDI will publish the winning articles in a special journal: on August 13, 2023.
- The technical articles submitted and approved for the 5th-ICTI-2022, held in person from August 10 to 13, 2022, are included in the contest and 5-ICTI-Virtual.
- Articles will be received according to the established format, the language for submitting technical articles is English and the minimum number of pages is 06.
- Original technical papers may be submitted. Technical papers presented at other events will also be considered (unless they are prevented by an exclusivity agreement or restrictions of the event). Technical papers should not have been previously published or under consideration for publication in any journal.
- Accepted technical papers will be part of the Proceedings of 5-ICTI-2022.
PARTICIPATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TECHNICAL PAPERS
Technical articles to participate in the Competition and the 5-ICTI-Virtual must:
- Comply with the requirements of the ICTI Technical Paper Format.
- Approval of the technical article by the ICTI Scientific Committee.
- Register for the Event within 03 weeks, after the ICTI Scientific Committee accepted.
TECHNICAL PAPER CONTEST AWARDS
Winners will receive:
1st Place: “Best Paper Winner”
– Electronic certificate of their achievement.
– Economic Prize US$ 500
– Possibility of publishing the paper free of charge in “Infrastructures” Journal (*)
2nd to 3rd Place: “Best Paper Winner”
– Electronic certificate of achievement.
– Possibility to publish the Paper free of charge in “Infrastructures” Journal (*)
4th to 8th Place
– Possibility to publish the Indexed Paper, free of charge (*), in “Infrastructures” Journal.
9th to 13th Place
– Possibility to publish the Indexed Paper, with 50% discount -USD$ 815- (*), in “Infrastructures” Journal.
(*) The normal cost of the service of publishing an indexed article in the Journal “Infrastructures”, after the normal peer review procedure is US$ 1630 (only for approved articles), the articles will be published before August 13, 2023.
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL: Infrastructures MDPI
Infrastructures MDPI: international open access scientific journal.
Special publication of the Journal Infrastructures
Special Issue “Selected Papers from the 5th International Conference on Transportation Infrastructures Conference”
Infrastructures (ISSN 2412-3811, www.mdpi.com/journal/infrastructures) is an international open access scientific journal on research related to all aspects of infrastructure engineering, published monthly online by MDPI. Infrastructures are indexed by ESCI (Web of Science), Scopus, and Inspec (IET). Infrastructures have received a CiteScore (2021 data from Scopus) of 3.4 for the year 2021. The journal is affiliated with the International Society for Transportation Infrastructure Maintenance and Rehabilitation (iSMARTi). It is free to access for readers and offers rapid publication. Manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 13.8 days after submission; the acceptance process for publication takes approximately 2.7 days (average values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
For regular practitioners, which are researchers who wish to submit their research to peer review, this service is provided by the journal Infrastructure; after approval, a payment of US$ 1630 is normally required. Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full text of all articles published in MDPI journals. For more information, visit the following website: https://www.mdpi.com/openaccess.
Infrastructure magazine has a staff of experts in the corresponding specialties, which guarantees the quality, impartiality, and rigor of the evaluation.